Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 092 9291
We use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact position of faults, minimising the amount of digging required - saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.
Choose from our collection of CCTV drainage inspections
- Detailed CCTV Drainage Inspections - our highest level of inspection. You get downloadable files, photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart:
- 1. Red - immediate work is needed.
- 2. Amber - we suggest straightforward preventative maintenance to stop a slight crisis becoming a more expensive major fault.
- 3. Green - the whole thing is working flawlessly, no work is needed.
- Home Buyers’ CCTV Drainage Survey - buying a new home? Make sure its drains are working correctly with a detailed 8-9 page inspection report. Save money and get peace of mind with Drain Doctor.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections - we check each drain we clear to check the work we have completed, look at your drain’s condition and tell you about any impending maintenance problems.
Our hi-tech CCTV drainage cameras
Unlike many drain repair companies, we use CCTV cameras on each drain clearance to check your drains are in perfect working order. So we have a whole range of different CCTV cameras at our disposal - guaranteeing you the best possible CCTV drainage survey.
We choose the right camera for each job:
- 50mm diameter Push Rod CCTV cameras for 100-225mm diameter drains - little, effective cameras that can get into the narrowest spaces
- Remote control Crawler CCTV cameras - self-propelled cameras capable of panning and tilting to give you detailed video views of what is happening within your drain. Ideal for 300-1,200mm pipes
- Handheld CCTV cameras - for manual inspections by Drain Doctors crawling inside the very largest drains. Operated by professional technicians who have received special confined spaces training.
Worried about your drains? Book a Drain Doctor CCTV drainage inspection today - call 0800 092 9291.
Video footage and photos taken by our CCTV drainage cameras show you the exact condition of your drains.